Authors

1176 authors. Page 1 of 59. Next

Neil Rochford

Neil Rochford is a freelance writer who loves fiction where bad things happen. He has spent the last number of years abroad, working his way through Europe and South America while learning the business behind writing and self-publishing in between teac …

Daccari Buchelli

Born in 1993, British writer Daccari Buchelli spends his time focusing on his favourite genre, Fantasy. Having developed an early love of literature, he became determined to create his own magical wonderlands for fellow readers to explore. He spent his …

JK Ensley

JK Ensley is a native Tennessean by way of Missouri—born there and quickly ushered down South. A product of public school and private college, she spent her early twenties bouncing across the country. Fascinated by rich culture, ancient customs, and th …

Vanessa Ricci-Thode

Vanessa specializes in genre fiction, including horror, fantasy, and sci-fi, as well as mystery, historical, humour, and romance. Her focus is on manuscript evaluation and substantive/structural editing. She also offers copy editing with some experienc …

JANE SULLIVAN

Dana Faletti

Dana Faletti is an award-winning novelist with Pandamoon Publishing. She is the author of The Whisper Trilogy, a young adult paranormal romance and Beautiful Secret, a sweeping drama of family secrets and forbidden love that was released by Pandamoon P …

Gail Cleare

Gail Cleare has written for newspapers, magazines, Fortune 50 companies and AOL. Her award-winning ad agency represented the creators of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. She was the turtle Leonardo’s date for the world premiere of the second TMNT movi …

John Triptych

A former fanfiction writer turned self-publishing novelist, John Triptych’s varied interests include: reading other people’s books, recreational diving, watching movies and TV, guns, internet, politics, computer and tabletop gaming, cooking, art, archi …

Carolyn Haley

Author of two novels and one nonfiction book, third novel in progress. Independent editor by trade (d/b/a DocuMania), specializing in fiction. Also reviewer for New York Journal of Books. Home is in rural Vermont, with spouse and five cats.

Connor Taylor

I am a twenty-two year old college grad and I have loved reading more than anything else my entire life. From a young age I have gleefully devoured books of all genres but my favorites are sci-fi and fantasy. Books were and are my escape from the real …

Lizabeth Scott

Who is Liz Scott? A voracious reader, full-time writer wanna be, wife, mother, and PA to two terrier terrors, Powder & Moxie. Liz is the author of The Royal Vow and Hearts of Gold Series and a Carolina girl who loves sand between her toes as freque …

Rob Johnson

‘You’ll have to write an author biography of course.’ ‘Oh? Why?’ ‘Because people will want to know something about you before they lash out on buying one of your books.’ ‘You think so, do you?’ ‘Just do it, okay?’ ‘So what do I tell them?’ ‘For a start …

Isabel Castruita

Isabel Castruita is the author of YA urban fantasy novels. Born and raised in Colorado, she works on her two series full-time. A Gemini who became inspired to become a writer after reading novels like Tithe: A Modern Faerie Tale, the Resident Evil seri …

David Burton

David Burton is an American writer living in sunny Southern California. He traveled by motorcycle through Mexico, US, Canada and Alaska. From motorcycles he turned to the ocean, building and sailing his own boats to Mexico, Tahiti, Hawaii, and through …

J. J. Lamb

J. J. Lamb is a former newspaper reporter, Associated Press staff writer, trade press correspondent, and freelance journalist. His journalism career was interrupted early on by the U.S. Army, which provided him with a Top Secret clearance, locked room …

Kameel Nasr

Kameel Nasr is an American writer, international adventure cyclist, tango dancer, spiritual seeker, and patron of art and music. Over the past 25 years, his books on adventure cycling, a study of Middle-East terrorism, and Boston Cozy Mystery Series ha …

H. Claire Taylor

H. CLAIRE TAYLOR has lived in Austin since the eighties (she was born there), and now she simply can’t find a substantial reason to leave. She started writing her first novel at age ten and has been making things up ever since. Nowadays, she shares a h …

Preston Fassel

Preston Fassel is an entertainment journalist who has specialized in covering science-fiction and horror films for the past five years. He is a contributing editor for Rue Morgue magazine and the assistant editor of Cinedump.com.  In 2014, “Remembering …

C. A. Mitchell

C. A. Mitchell is a fantasy writer from Edinburgh, Scotland, currently living in a drafty Georgian flat along with her husband, the resident mouse, and all the characters stuck in her head. She loves dancing, yoga, vegan food, film music, and numerous …

TNae Wilcox

TNae Wilcox was raised in Michigan. One of her most memorable moments is lying on the floor, at the age of four, with her baby brother and a book. She spent her early years writing long-winded birthday cards that only her grandmother wanted to read. TN …