Authors

1121 authors. Page 1 of 57. Next

Brooklynn Rivers

Ms. Rivers is a native of Virginia and is currently living near the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, photography, cooking, and (of course) watching the History Channel. Long summer days and slow walks on the beach are …

Angelika Rust

Angelika Rust was born in Vienna in 1977. These days, she lives in Germany, with her husband, two children, a despotic couple of cats and a hyperactive dog. After having tried almost every possible job from pizza delivery girl to HR consultant, she now …

Ezekiel Azazel

The author is originally from beautiful New England, and as a boy would like to frequent the many ancient and abandoned graveyards scattered about the region. He grew up a fan of baseball, and still roots for his home team to this day. He’s also an avi …

Gary Matheny

Gary published his first book in 2010, If The Shoe Fits Wear It, The life and Times of a Shoe Salesman through Sphinx Publishing. If The Shoe Fits Wear It a humorous story of his days in the retail shoe business in the late 1960’s and early 1970’s. Gar …

Charles D. Blanchard

I am a native New Yorker, living in Mt. Vernon NY. During most of my adult life I always thought about writing a novel. Until finally in 2010 when the publication of my debut novel, Mourning Doves After The Fire, put my procrastination to an end. I am …

Karl A.D. Brown

Hi everyone! My name is Karl. I am married with a lovely wife and daughter. I live in Binghamton, NY. I love the cities and towns of Upstate New York, and they will feature a lot in my stories. I have been writing for a long time, but I have recently d …

Joe Canzano

Joe Canzano is a writer and musician who lives in New Jersey, U.S.A. He likes loud guitars and food that screams. His wacky debut novel, “Magno Girl,” received a fair amount of love and hate—because that’s the kind of reaction his writing gets. For mor …

Janet Wertman

By day, Janet Ambrosi Wertman is a freelance grantwriter for great nonprofits. By night, she writes historical fiction – she has harbored a passion for the Tudor era since she was eight years old and her parents let her stay up late to watch The Six Wi …

J.C. Ahern

J.C. Ahern was born on March 3, 1988. She has a dual degree in Creative Writing and Nursing. From a young age she watched her older siblings play video games and as she got older, she became hooked. Between classes, papers, and writing the Strategy Ser …

Jordon Greene

Jordon Greene is the author of They’ll Call It Treason. He is a full stack web developer for SHOE SHOW, Inc., the nation′s largest privately owned shoe retailer, and President of the state-based election law advocacy group Free the Vote North Carolina. …

D. L. Orton

D. L. Orton is a graduate of Stanford University’s Writers Workshop and a past editor of Top of the Western Staircase, a literary publication of CU, Boulder. The author’s short stories have appeared in a number of eZines, including Cosmoetica, The Ranf …

Jeff Faria

Former marketing guy, former ad guy, former technology explainer, former political consultant. Writing novels is more honest (and challenging).

Elayne Griffith

Elayne Griffith grew up drawing, writing, reading, riding horses, and climbing trees in the Sierra Nevada foothills. She ran away to L.A. for a degree in art and not a clue of what to do with it. After seven years of bumbling around in the city, she ra …

Glen Craney

Glen Craney is an award-winning novelist, screenwriter, journalist, and lawyer. The Academy of Motion Pictures, Arts and Sciences has honored him with the Nicholl Fellowship prize for best new screenwriting. He is also a two-time indieBRAG Medallion Ho …

Robert Lane

Robert Lane resides on Florida’s west coast. His debut Jake Travis novel, The Second Letter, was received with critical acclaim and was awarded the Gold Medal in the Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA) 2015 Benjamin Franklin Award for Best N …

Susan Moore Jordan

When Susan Moore Jordan was a high school student in the mid nineteen-fifties in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, a close friend went through a shattering event just as she was preparing to audition for the high school’s annual musical. Decades later Jordan used …

Rebecca Fisher

I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, the second of four children. Growing up with the influence of a long line of teachers with a passion for classical education, my time was filled with lessons in violin, cello, piano, ballet…and not-so-c …

L.D. Beyer

L.D. Beyer is a reformed corporate drone who, after twenty-five years of missed family events, one day rose up and reclaimed his soul. Before he escaped, his career primarily involved relocating his family every few years—so much so that his children b …

Raj Badal

Raj Badal is a technology consultant with more than two decades of software development experience in financial banks, telecommunications, healthcare, and pharmaceutical corporations. He has spent more than a decade in developing trading systems at JP …

Fletcher Goldin