Authors

1160 authors. Page 1 of 58. Next

DAVID BULITT

David Bulitt  is a father of four daughters and best described by a client as “the non-shaving, motorcycle-riding, bourbon-drinking, non-lawyer, lawyer.” He is regularly included as one of the DC area’s finest divorce lawyers by Washingtonian Magazine, …

Cassandra Ormand

Cassandra Ormand is an accomplished, award-winning author, with over 50 novels to her credit. She has been writing since the age of 15 and has published numerous short stories, articles, and books. Cassandra has written in nearly every genre, including …

Mike Coe

Inge H. Borg

Born and raised in Austria, Inge H. Borg left home at eighteen to study languages in London, Paris and Moscow. A job transfer from Vienna to Chicago led to becoming a US citizen in San Diego. She now lives in a quiet lake community in Arkansas with her …

Martina McAtee

Martina McAtee lives in Jupiter, Florida with her teenage daughter, her best friend, two attack chihuahua’s and two shady looking cats. When she isn’t creating worlds with reapers, zombies, werewolves and other supernatural creatures she’s reading or w …

L. Ann

I have been telling stories since I was old enough to talk; writing stories since I learnt how to use a pen.  I live in a world filled with mystery and mayhem – as well as cats, kids, and dogs!

Phillip Thomas

Author of the novella ‘The Director’, available on Amazon. I prefer to keep to myself and write.  I am currently working on a series.  Follow me on Twitter to keep up with new deals & releases.

Joe Agster

Born and raised in Las Vegas, Joe Agster has always been fascinated by space travel, time travel, technology, and Asia. Eventually graduating from UNLV with a degree in computer science, he moved around a bit, making stops in Seattle and Chicago where …

Keith Hirshland

Keith Hirshland is a sports television producer with more than three decades of experience and an Emmy award under his belt. He produced shows that aired on ESPN and ESPN2. Hirshland later was among the first forty people hired by The Golf Channel in 1 …

Branden Johnson

Branden Johnson is a writer living near Chicago with his wonderful wife and hyperactive chihuahua. When he’s not writing, he’s playing music in the post-rock band These Guys These Guys. Heaven’s Forgotten is his first novel.

J.J. DiBenedetto

J.J. (James) Dibenedetto’s fans would swear he’s got a sixth sense when it comes to seeing into the minds of others and often wonder if his stories could possibly be fiction. He enjoys suspending disbelief with suspenseful paranormal tales that are a p …

Grace Jelsnik

Grace Jelsnik earned her M.A. in English with an emphasis on creative writing at the University of South Dakota. Her novels emphasize complicated plots, realistic characters, and rural settings, but each possesses an element of romance that takes a dow …

J. J. Lamb

J. J. Lamb is a former newspaper reporter, Associated Press staff writer, trade press correspondent, and freelance journalist. His journalism career was interrupted early on by the U.S. Army, which provided him with a Top Secret clearance, locked room …

Charles D. Blanchard

I am a native New Yorker, living in Mt. Vernon NY. During most of my adult life I always thought about writing a novel. Until finally in 2010 when the publication of my debut novel, Mourning Doves After The Fire, put my procrastination to an end. I am …

Rix Roundtree

A former member of the United States Coast Guard and a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University Rix Roundtree has lived in Virginia, North Carolina, Washington DC, New York City, Miami and San Francisco. A lover of the arts, ancestry and history Ri …

M A Clarke Scott

M A Clarke Scott’s early loves included two things: books and art. In her world view, blank white pages, canvasses and even walls, are begging for her creations. Neither of these passions have waned, despite all the other adventures she’s had in the me …

Mark Rounds

The first book Mark Rounds read, other than “See Spot Run” was “Rocketship Galileo” in the second grade. He was restricted from the library in the third grade because it was such a wondrous place, that he forgot to do his “real” homework. Things haven’ …

Moses L. Howard

Moses Leon Howard is an American writer and educator. He has written for children and adults for fifty years. A retired community college dean, biology teacher, assistant high school principal, and counselor/mentor for students at risk, Mr. Howard now …

Tahlia Newland

Born with a book in one hand, artist’s modelling clay in the other and a mind full of creative ideas and philosophical questions, Australian author and editor, Tahlia Newland, is the proud author of one book on editing, one book of short stories, and s …

Gary Anderson

Gary Anderson was born and raised on the prairies of southern Alberta, Canada. Upon taking an advance degree in English Literature, he moved to Korea, where he worked in educational publishing. After a ten-year stay in Korea, Gary returned to the West. …