Authors

1185 authors. Page 1 of 60. Next

Maria Elena Alonso-Sierra

Maria Elena Alonso-Sierra is a romantic suspense author with a unique point of view. Her adventure novels take place in locales across Europe and the United States, reflecting her international upbringing and extensive time as a global traveler. In her …

Emory Gayle

Amanda Kaitlyn

Contemporary romance author and avid reader, writer and lover of words. Writing has been a love of mine since childhood and it soothes my soul. If you don’t find me with my characters you can find me with my nose in my newest thrilling read. Http://aut …

EXO Books

EXO Books is the pen name and publishing company of a science fiction writer. He is a man from NYC, USA, Earth.

DAVID BULITT

David Bulitt  is a father of four daughters and best described by a client as “the non-shaving, motorcycle-riding, bourbon-drinking, non-lawyer, lawyer.” He is regularly included as one of the DC area’s finest divorce lawyers by Washingtonian Magazine, …

Jason A. Beauchemin

Jason A. Beauchemin grew up in southern Connecticut. He graduated from the University of Connecticut in 2005 with undergraduate degrees in Journalism and Political Science. In 2010, he enlisted to serve on active duty as a Seabee in the U.S. Navy. He’s …

Angelica Clyman

Angelica Clyman was raised on Catholicism and urban legends, fairy tales and 80s movies. Her love for fantasy books and poetry was put on hold while she pursued other passions, but she found her way back to words and stories after following the seeming …

Julie Dawn

Julie Dawn lives in Oregon, but still carries the personality of a Jersey girl. She spends her days cooking from scratch and writing for hours. Currently she is recording an audiobook and searching for the next place to start a garden.

John A. Kelly Jr.

John is a native of Tennessee who holds an Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology and works in the Nuclear Power Industry. He is also an up and coming author having self published his first book, “The Spirit Walker: Soulmate”, on Amazon …

Benjamin Wilkins

Benjamin Wilkins worked in the film and television industry in Los Angeles for over a decade and even managed to write, direct and produce a little no-budget indie feature film entitled Pretty Dead hailed by Dread Central as “The movie Paranormal Activ …

Christin Lee

Christin Lee lives in beautiful Northern California. She attends college, is addicted to coffee, and loves friends with fur and four legs, and anything that’s Butterfinger! SUPREMACY, the first book in her YA series is her debut novel.

Joshua P. Aguayo

Psychoanalyst by profession, Joshua Aguayo was born in Quito, Ecuador. Since his very youth, he showed an interest in science fiction and high fantasy. His passion for elves and warp drives would eventually breed together with the traditionally grim ar …

Adam Vine

I’m a video game writer who has written stories for everything from pirate RPGs to creepy point and click adventure games. I was born and raised in California, but I’m currently living in Europe. LURK is my first novel. My short fiction can be found in …

M. Y. Zeman

M. Y. Zeman has a Master’s Degree from Stonybrook University and a BA in Mathematics. She followed in her mother’s footsteps and became a teacher of computers and math. She has worked as a professional web/graphic designer, creating many sites, includi …

Bruce Fottler

Since exiting a finance career in a world of cubicles, Bruce Fottler has been busy writing novels. His latest is the suspense thriller: “The Initiative: In Harm’s Way (Book One).” Bruce grew up in the Chicago suburbs and moved to the Boston area as a y …

Bradley Ernst

Author Bradley Ernst writes full time. He lives in Alaska with his family.

K.C. May

KC May’s first novel, The Kinshield Legacy, was published by a small press in 2005, the same year she attended the Viable Paradise writing workshop for speculative fiction authors. Her acclaimed epic fantasy series The Kinshield Saga has reached #12 ov …

Mark Taylor

Mark Taylor’s debut novel, Shutter Speed, crash landed on planet earth in 2013. Its dark brooding style benchmarked his writing and has led to further releases of novel and short story collection alike. While most of Mark’s work is macabre, occasion ha …

Bob Waldner

Armed with degrees from Duke University and the University of Michigan Law School, Bob Waldner moved to New York City many years ago to seek his fortune. Not being an adept fortune-seeker, he started writing fiction. He published his first novel, Perip …

K.S. Marsden

Kelly Marsden grew up in Yorkshire, and there were two constants in her life – books and horses. Graduating with an equine degree from Aberystwyth University, she has spent most of her life since trying to experience everything the horse world has to o …