Authors

1143 authors. Page 1 of 58. Next

Chantelle Oliver

Chantelle Oliver, former new media critic for The Walrus @twot and winner at both Crossroads and Images Film Festival, has just released Apocalypse The Memoir, world’s first true zombie memoir.   The book and author were on the front page of Canad …

C.G. Barrett

A native of Northeast Pennsylvania, C. G. Barrett received a B.A. from Johns Hopkins University and a M.A. from George Mason University. A former teacher and student of history, he has more recently served as publisher of World of Westchase, a Tampa ne …

Francis Sparks

Francis Sparks grew up on a farm in Iowa where he spent his days avoiding bulls and other livestock as he created castles in the pasture with odds and ends from the machine shed and his imagination. In middle school, he fell in love with reading when h …

Christopher S. Bell

Christopher S. Bell has been writing and releasing literary and musical works through My Idea of Fun since 2008.  His sound projects include Emmett and Mary, Technological Epidemic, C. Scott and the Beltones and Fine Wives.  My Idea of Fun is an art an …

H. D. Knightley

Cindy Borgne

Cindy Borgne lives in Michigan with her two kids and a new puppy. She likes to read a wide variety of books. Her favorites include Orson Scott Card, Frank Herbert, Connie Willis, Julia Cameron and Wilbur Smith. Her stories are character driven and some …

Cynthia A. Morgan

Cynthia A. Morgan is the creator of the mythical realm of Jyndari and author of the epic fantasy Dark Fey Trilogy, which is based, in part, upon the true-life events surrounding the Lord’s Resistance Army in Uganda and draws readers into a mystical rea …

Tony Wirt

I got my first taste of publication in first grade, when my essay on Airplane II: The Sequel appeared of my elementary school’s Creative Courier. Seriously. Questionable parental movie supervision notwithstanding, seeing something I had written in prin …

C. McGee

Raised in Minnesota, C. McGee currently lives in North Carolina with his wife Beth and their daughter Jo. More of his writing can be found online at borderlineatbest.com and thedangeratlas.com. He enjoys people, places, and things.

J.M. Alexia

I write. Fantasy mostly. Forgive me if I’m not more forthright with personal details.

J.R. Hamantaschen

I respectfully decline to provide a biography.

John Draper

I’ve known I wanted to be an author since I was 9. Life got in the way, though. Specifically, I finished college, landed my first newspaper job, got married, got divorced, raised my three amazing kids with my wonderful ex. Turns out, life’s a lot of wo …

Jillian Green DiGiacomo

Jillian Green DiGiacomo grew up in a New Jersey suburb and currently lives in a New Jersey suburb (though not the same suburb). Once upon a time, she graduated with a degree in Asian studies from Vassar College and received a master’s degree in teachin …

Kristen Parr

Kristen Parr lives in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with her awesome husband, five fantastic children, and one kitchen-loving Wirehaired Pointer. When she’s not making up stories, she can usually be found tripping over her husband’s shoes, ignoring t …

Becky Lower

Amazon best-selling author Becky Lower has traveled the country looking for great settings for her novels. She loves to write about two people finding each other and falling in love, amid the backdrop of a great setting, be it on a covered wagon headed …

Stephen Christiansen

Born in Henderson, Nevada, Stephen was born to a long line of miliatry personnel.  His travels from base to base helped inspire a young and imaginative mind.  As he grew he continued his world travels and have visited ancient cultural ruins, rain fores …

Zoë Sumra

Zoë was born in London, but spent her later childhood living in Lancashire, where she started writing novels at the age of twelve due to extreme boredom. After completing the obligatory epic fantasy trilogy in her teens, she spent four years at the Uni …

Suki Sther

Hi, how are you? I have read your instructions and hope this will do. My name is Suki Sather and I have written an Urban Fantasy called Bent, Not Broken. Here is a short synopsis and cover picture. It is the first in a series called The Death Watchers. …

Lis Anna-Langston

Lis Anna-Langston is the author of Tupelo Honey, Skinny Dipping in a Dirty Pond and the short story collection, The End of the Century. Born in the South she loves writing about misfits, screw ups, outlaws and people who generally don’t fit into nicely …

Jean Lowe Carlson

Jean Lowe Carlson writes epic fantasy fiction, dark supernatural romance, and dystopian fantasy. Her sensual, raw worlds remind one of Jacqueline Carey, Clive Barker’s Imajica, Anne Rice, and Robin Hobb. Jean holds a doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine, …