Authors

1085 authors. Page 1 of 55. Next

Angelica Clyman

Angelica Clyman was raised on Catholicism and urban legends, fairy tales and 80s movies. Her love for fantasy books and poetry was put on hold while she pursued other passions, but she found her way back to words and stories after following the seeming …

John A. Autero

John A. Autero is an indie author of techno-thriller adventure novels. An engineer by education, John employs a technical style of writing that combines existing technologies with those that are yet to be developed. John enjoys anything sci-fi, automot …

Rix Roundtree

A former member of the United States Coast Guard and a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University Rix Roundtree has lived in Virginia, North Carolina, Washington DC, New York City, Miami and San Francisco. A lover of the arts, ancestry and history Ri …

James Nowlan

Melissa E. Beckwith

Melissa has been writing books since before she had learned to read in the form of picture books and planned to be an author at age 4.  She spent her youth penning short stories, poems and writing in her diary.  At nineteen she married her high school …

Margaret Millmore

I’m a native Californian and currently live in San Francisco with my husband and two cats. I’m the author of six books (two novels, one 3 book series, and book one of a new series): Doppelganger Experiment (World Castle Publishing, September 2011; repu …

Joshua Edward Smith

Joshua Edward Smith was born in Michigan, and now lives with his beautiful wife and three unbelievably awesome children in central Massachusetts. He started writing early, and was a columnist for his college newspaper. He now makes his living as a tech …

John Draper

I’ve known I wanted to be an author since I was 9. Life got in the way, though. Specifically, I finished college, landed my first newspaper job, got married, got divorced, raised my three amazing kids with my wonderful ex. Turns out, life’s a lot of wo …

Michael G. Manning

Michael Manning was born in Cleveland, Texas and spent his formative years there, reading fantasy and science fiction, concocting home grown experiments in his backyard, and generally avoiding schoolwork. Eventually he went to college, starting at Sam …

Mike Coe

Charlene Whitman

The author of “heart-thumping” Western romance, Charlene Whitman spent many years living on Colorado’s Front Range. She grew up riding and raising horses, and loves to read, write, and hike the mountains. She attended Colorado State University in Fort …

Michelle Areaux

Michelle Areaux is the author of the Wicked Cries series. Her love for literature began at an early age and flourished over the years into a passion. Currently, she resides in Nicholasville, KY with her husband Anthony, and sons Connor and Cooper.

JANE SULLIVAN

T.E. Scott

T.E. Scott has spent the last 13 years in New Zealand…a country she lived in as a child…the place she met the boy who would eventually be her husband, 22 years later. After studying both music and English, Scott chose a career teaching English lit …

Quentin J. Parker

The short version:  Mischief-maker extraordinaire. Tech & pop culture blerd. Author of Mondo Bohemiano. Kinda chubby. The verbose version:  Well, for starters, I was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, so my hostility is a superpower, no …

N.SHERRY

Hello to one and all who visit. Thank you for spending some time with me. I began my journey as a listener at my parents knee. My childhood was at a time when the evening entertainment was storytelling, music and the ceilie dancing. I evolved to tellin …

David Maxwell

David Maxwell is the author of Rebirth, lauded by a Readers’ Favorite review as “a fascinating if somewhat frightening look at Artificial Intelligence and its interaction with the human variety.” A retired veteran of the United States Air Force, David …

Eric M. Gore

I have some stories published online, but Vengeance Obtained is my first novel. The main character, Marcel DeKrey, as well as the story itself, were actually born at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia where my then two year old daughter was diagno …

Marie Tayse

She is an author, as well as, Founder and Lead Investigator of Seeking Answers Paranormal (SAP_TN). She also enjoys reading,… music, the television show Criminal Minds, and spending time with her family and friends. She loves animals and has several …

S. A. Softley

S. A. Softley lives in Calgary Alberta, Canada with his wonderful wife. He is a teacher and musician with a number of album and writing credits to his name. When he is not teaching, playing music, reading or writing; he enjoys travelling and seeking ou …