Authors

1059 authors. Page 1 of 53. Next

Daniel Greene

Daniel is the debuting author of End Time, the first novel in his zombie apocalyptic thriller series. He believes in paying homage to the 80s action adventures of his childhood, as well as, some of his favorite writers like Bernard Cornwell, Steven Pre …

Samreen Ahsan

History, art and literature are my passions. I love digging out information about prophecies, divine miracles and paranormal events that are mentioned in history and holy books, that don’t sound possible in today’s modern world. Since childhood, I have …

Isis Sousa

“Writing sucks. Period. That’s why I am an artist; illustrator and graphic designer who writes in a hobby basis. Oh, wait… That’s not the “why”… I was born artist, and there is nothing I can do to change it. But with all the imagination I have runn …

J.J. DiBenedetto

J.J. (James) Dibenedetto’s fans would swear he’s got a sixth sense when it comes to seeing into the minds of others and often wonder if his stories could possibly be fiction. He enjoys suspending disbelief with suspenseful paranormal tales that are a p …

Natalie Wright

Natalie is the author of the award-winning H.A.L.F. series and The Akasha Chronicles, a young adult fantasy trilogy. She lives in Arizona, USA with her husband, teen daughter and two young cats. When not writing, reading or hanging out on social media, …

D. L. Orton

D. L. Orton is a graduate of Stanford University’s Writers Workshop and a past editor of Top of the Western Staircase, a literary publication of CU, Boulder. The author’s short stories have appeared in a number of eZines, including Cosmoetica, The Ranf …

Branden Johnson

Branden Johnson is a writer living near Chicago with his wonderful wife and hyperactive chihuahua. When he’s not writing, he’s playing music in the post-rock band These Guys These Guys. Heaven’s Forgotten is his first novel.

M.C. Schmidt

M.C. Schmidt is the author of the 2013 novella, Blue Flame, published by Second Wind Publishing and the 2016 novel, Murder is a Drag, published by Indigo Sea Press.  He won second place in the national Half Price Books Say Goodnight to Illiteracy Compe …

Mark Roman

Mark Roman is a research scientist living in London with his wife (also a scientist) and two young children, neither of whom wants to become a scientist … ever. He writes during his spare time or when no one is looking.

Vicki Righettini

Originally from Los Angeles, Vicki Righettini lived in Oregon for over twenty years, where she developed an abiding love of the land and the Oregon way of life. She is an award-winning, nationally produced playwright, as well as a retired singer-actres …

John L. DeBoer

After graduating from the University of Vermont College of Medicine, John L. DeBoer, M.D., F.A.C.S. completed surgical training in the U.S. Army and then spent three years in the Medical Corps as a general surgeon before leaving for private practice. T …

Edward V’Kanty

Edward V’Kanty is from western New York, where he graduated from Jamestown Community College with an A.A. and Hilbert College with a B.S. He is also a member of The Association of Independent Authors (AiA). His first book, Whispers From Hell, introduce …

Daniel Klock

A young trauma surgeon writing books during his time outside of the emergency room. And – against all odds – they are not bloody in the least, but full of the magic of Christmas.  

Truant Memphis

Truant Memphis is a writer and part-time fictional character. He was born and raised in Texas, then got the hell out of there and began wandering about, trying to save the Universe. He is married to Daffodil Fields, a character he created. They have tw …

Lis Anna-Langston

Lis Anna-Langston is the author of Tupelo Honey, Skinny Dipping in a Dirty Pond and the short story collection, The End of the Century. Born in the South she loves writing about misfits, screw ups, outlaws and people who generally don’t fit into nicely …

Linda F. Radke

Linda F. Radke, president and founder of Five Star Publications, Inc., has been ahead of her game since 1985, producing and marketing award-winning fiction and nonfiction books for adults and children worldwide. Self-publishing before it was commonplac …

Amy R. Biddle

Born and raised in the Shenandoah valley of Virginia, Amy spends half of her life at sea and the other half wherever the hell she pleases. An avid traveler and dangerous daydreamer, she is most at home when surrounded by the blue ridge mountains or the …

Joey Ledford

Joey Ledford is a former journalist who still loves telling stories. He’s a native of Tennessee, and currently lives in the Atlanta area. Elkmont is the second novel of the Cal Bocock series. His first book, Speed Trap, was published in 2014.

Grace Jelsnik

Grace Jelsnik earned her M.A. in English with an emphasis on creative writing at the University of South Dakota. Her novels emphasize complicated plots, realistic characters, and rural settings, but each possesses an element of romance that takes a dow …

Marie Lavender

Bestselling multi-genre author of UPON YOUR RETURN and 21 other books. March 2016 Empress of the Universe title – winner of the “Broken Heart” themed contest and the “I Love You” themed contest on Poetry Universe. SECOND CHANCE HEART and A LITTLE MAGIC …