Submit a Book
Eligible for Review
Not Eligible for Review (but will still list these books on our site)
We WILL NOT LIST
The Current Review SystemHere's what will happen after you submit your book for review:
1) Our Submissions Editor receives your submission: We will and notify you if there are any major errors that need fixing before we continue (ex: cover image loaded sideways). This has no bearing on your chances of getting a review.
2) Our Moderators vote on the quality of each book: At the end of the week, our Submissions Editor decides which books are eligible for review and which books are , then selects up to 5 Pitch Perfect finalists. You will receive an email, letting you know if your book is eligible for review.
3) You will receive email notification of whether your book is eligible for review: If it is eligible for review, it will be automatically entered into our system, and Reviewers may choose to review it at any time. It will stay on our bookshelf indefinitely, waiting for a reviewer to notice it.
4) Wait and see if your book is chosen for a free by one of our reviewers: Our Reviewers have a special dashboard, where we make personal recommendations for them. Pitch Perfect Pick winners and books that win other Badges are highly visible, and featured books with Badges are even more visible. In addition, Certified authors can schedule an Author Spotlight to be noticed by both Reviewers and readers, and Premium Subscribers can write personal notes to our Reviewers, which will show up first thing when he or she logs in to look for a book to review.
5) If you get sick of waiting, you can purchase an : This gives you the liberty of choosing a reviewer that's right for you, and it also guarantees that the review will be published within 6-7 weeks. But a guaranteed review DOES NOT mean it's guaranteed to be positive. We won't refund your money for negative reviews, but if an author asks us to refrain from publishing a negative Assigned Review, we will honor that request.
You must be a subscriber in order to submit a book to Underground Book Reviews. Don't worry, it's free.
As a subscriber, you will receive all of our reviews, interviews and articles in a single email every week. You can opt out at any time and your book will still be eligible for review.